Italian driver Tazio Nuvolari
Who’ has been the best Italian driver of all time? Probably it is Tazio Nuvolari. The Mantuan driver dominated the races of the ’30s: only the Second
World War stopped him from getting more triumphs and only his old age
did not allow him to race in Formula One, which was not existing yet in his glory years.
Let’s discover his incredible history full of victories…
Most Important Victories
- 1931, Targa Florio – Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Monza
- 1932, Monaco Grand Prix – Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Monza
- 1932, Targa Florio – Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Monza
- 1932, Italian Grand Prix – Alfa Romeo Type B/P3
- 1933, RAC Tourist Trophy – Ards MG K3 Magnette
- 1933, 24 Hours of Le Mans – Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Monza
- 1933, Mille Miglia – Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Monza
- 1935, German Grand Prix – Alfa Romeo Type B/P3
- 1936, Vanderbilt Cup – Alfa Romeo 12c-36
- 1938, Italian Grand Prix – Auto Union Type D
- 1938, Donington Grand Prix – Auto Union Type D
On the Track for 100 years and from today on a circuit
Waiver of Liability Forms
Click on the file below to download all documents regarding discharges of responsibility and indemnities.
For minors, the documents must be completed by the parents.
Includes English translations.